留法台灣同學會-解悶來法國 » 吃香喝辣 » Can you tell me good restaurant near Arc de Triomphe

頁: [1]

firefox2008-10-11 07:19 PM
Can you tell me good restaurant near Arc de Triomphe

Dear Friend,

I have a business trip to Paris for 10 days and my hotel and office is near Arc De Triomphe.
Can you recommand some restaurant (ideally Asian) around that place ?

The restaurant around Arc De Triomphe are for tourist ... okay taste but very expensive. I have been there last year so I don't really like them.

Or I can take RER to other place for my dinner. Do you know of other place (e.g. China town) ?

Thanks
BTW, I am a Taiwanese from San Francisco. USA. It is really nice to see our folks here in Paris.
Sorry I don't have big5 input on my computer :-)

Bay2008-10-11 08:49 PM
請多多利用解悶搜尋功能。
[url]http://roc.taiwan.free.fr/bbs/forumdisplay.php?fid=20[/url]

巴黎的"中國城",通常泛指13區,那邊有很多亞洲餐廳及亞洲超市。

firefox2008-10-11 09:34 PM
Thanks guys.

What line and what is the station name for "china town" using the RER ?
My friend told me there are some French restaurant that is not tourist style and they are delicious.

Can anybody recommand any of these restaurant?

oboelucia2008-10-11 09:44 PM
I just sent you a msg you can take a look from your box!:)

lpbm2008-10-11 10:08 PM
[quote]Originally posted by [i]firefox[/i] at 2008-10-11 22:34:
Thanks guys.

What line and what is the station name for "china town" using the RER ?
My friend told me there are some French restaurant that is not tourist style and they are deliciou ... [/quote]

The fastest way is to buy a resturant guide for Paris.

Well, I have bought a book named [b]Paris Inside Out [/b]some years ago (while internet was still almost inexistant here)...but that was a book for people from the US to stay or live in Paris.

Now a days, internet is such wonderful tool that you can almost find ANYthing on the web!!

I bet you can have a whole bunch of websites on internet!!

By the way, usually, RER takes you to suburbs or outskirt of small Paris, for Paris, a metro will be enough!!

How you tell a RER from metro?  
Well, RER uses lettre system and has A B C D E 5 lines  while Metro  uses number system from line 1 to line 14.

Good luck and have fun!!

lpbm2008-10-11 10:15 PM
Take a look here:

[url]http://www.google.com/search?hl=zh-TW&rls=com.microsoft%3Azh-TW%3AIE-SearchBox&rlz=1I7TSEA&q=restaurant+in+paris&btnG=%E6%90%9C%E5%B0%8B&lr=[/url]

For restaurant near your hotel, please try arrondissment (district in English) 8 or 16, for so called China Town, you may try arrondissement 13...

firefox2008-10-11 11:06 PM
Thanks to everybody for your reply. I appreciate it.
And sorry I can not type Chinese in reply. That make this very odd in our discussion :-(

Yes I am confused about RER and metro. I think I mean metro.

I've been to Paris last Oct, and I've been to almost all attractions. It is a beautiful city with lots historical buildings...etc.
However, this year I don't know what to do/see here. I am planning to take short trip to outside of Paris (Amsterdam or Brussels).
I imagine that will be like a trip from Taipei to Kaohsiung (distance-wise). Is that correct ?

I can only go on 2 weekends (Sat,Sun). Does anybody know the best way to travel there ?
I am bebating whether I should make my weekend day very busy to see other country, or just stay in Paris, relax and explore it deeply.

Thanks for your advice.

lpbm2008-10-11 11:30 PM
Does anybody know the best way to travel there ?

Train, at least you won't be too tired to see anthing after being driving for 3-4 hours...

Or hire someone to drive you wherever you want to go!!!

查看完整版本: Can you tell me good restaurant near Arc de Triomphe