留法台灣同學會-解悶來法國 » 實用問題解悶問答 » 台法簽證申請 » 在英國申請法國學生簽證???

頁: [1]

festbee2008-12-1 10:50 AM
在英國申請法國學生簽證???

大家好,

想請教一下我持有台灣護照,已在倫敦工作兩年,持有英國工作簽證(效期至2009年2月20日,可再更新一年)還有一個深根簽證效期至12/15/2008,我的工作是中英文翻譯,所以基本上只要有網路的地方我都可以工作。

因為英國景氣差,所以想趁這個時後到法國充電學法文一年。想請問我是否可以在英國申請學生簽證呢?還是趁深根沒過期前在法國辦呢?

感恩

[[i] Last edited by festbee on 2008-12-1 at 11:53 AM [/i]]

Bay2008-12-1 06:09 PM
如果您想申請的是法國學生簽證,只能在英國申請。
因為只有"法國駐外使館"可以發"法國學生簽證"。
而法國本土,是沒有任何"法國駐外使館"的,只有"各國駐法國使館"。

festbee2008-12-2 07:27 AM
感謝教頭回答!

打了上百通電話和email。有律師說可以去PREFECTUR問問正確的流程,應該是可行。但是我懂得法文只有皮毛,還沒辦法和法國人這樣周旋。最後,我終於從法國駐英大使館收到一個比較正面的回答。回復如下

(1) Please note that you cannot have a valid residency in the UK and a resident permit valid for France at the same time. So, you may have to chose between the 2 countries.
(2) A student visa for France can allow you to work in France for a maximum of 20 hours a week.

再來我就篩選針對台灣人有用的資料
B - Other nationals (非歐洲人) can obtain a student visa by applying in person at this office only in the morning, with the documents listed below.

Please call this number to make an appointment on 0207 073 12 48
only in the morning from monday to friday

Having obtained a visa and on arrival in France, the trainee/student will have to report to the "Prefecture" of the area in which he/she intends to live in order to apply for the residence permit (carte de sejour).

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED : ( + 1 copy of each)

1)National passport which must have a minimum of six months validity and bearing a valid visa for the United kingdom.

2) Two application forms supplied by this Consulate or on our website [url]www.consulfrance-londres.org[/url] duly completed in French by the applicant along with three passport size coloured photographs (35X45 with a white background) .

3) An up-to-date and official letter from the University or College in the UK certifying that the student is currently attending and / or that the training course in France is part of his/her study.
Or an up-to-date and official letter from your employer in the UK.

4) Diplomas or certificates from your College and / or University.

5) A statement "Certificat d'inscription provisoire" from the French school, college or university, certifying the pre-enrolment of the student in France.

6) A proof of financial means of support (minimum of £300.00 per month spent in France):

➢        A letter from his/her bank ("Attestation bancaire") certifying that the student has sufficient means to support himself/herself during his/her stay in France, and recent bank statement less than one month old.

➢        Or a letter of financial guarantee from the parents only stating that the student will receive a monthly allowance (amount must be specified), and a copy of their  passports , applicant’s birth certificate as well as a recent copy of their bank statement less than one month old.

➢        Or an official document justifying that the student has been granted a scholarship/grant by his/her country to enable him/her to study in France (amount must be stated), and a recent bank statement.

7) Evidence of comprehensive private health insurance or a proof of your medical cover        provided by the school in France.

8) Documentary evidence of the accommodation :
Any proof of accommodation in France (room in a residence hall, lease contract, etc. ...).

N.B. : The original documents must be less than 1 month old and a photocopy of each of these must be presented by the student when applying for the visa.

以上,希望對大家有幫助

忘了要附上reference: [email]Ls.londres-fslt@diplomatie.gouv.fr[/email]
還有有用連結: [url]http://www.ambafrance-uk.org/Long-stay-visa.html[/url]

[[i] Last edited by festbee on 2008-12-2 at 08:35 AM [/i]]

festbee2008-12-2 07:50 AM
最後兩點不太明白

7) Evidence of comprehensive private health insurance or a proof of your medical cover provided by the school in France.

8) Documentary evidence of the accommodation :Any proof of accommodation in France (room in a residence hall, lease contract, etc. ...).

7)保險:大家都在哪保啊?可以在網路上買嗎?
8)要求住宿證明:但我試想到法國之後先在旅館住幾天,再找住的地方。那我可以給他旅館住宿證明嗎?

[[i] Last edited by festbee on 2008-12-2 at 09:17 AM [/i]]

Bay2008-12-2 08:35 AM
[quote]Originally posted by [i]festbee[/i] at 2008-12-2 09:50 AM:
7)保險:大家都在哪保啊?可以在網路上買嗎?
8)要求住宿證明:但我試想到法國之後先在旅館住幾天,再找住的地方。那我可以給他旅館住宿證明嗎?[/quote]

1.保險,大部分的同學都是到了法國才買。因為在台灣申請法國學生簽證的時候,並不需要附上保險。
所以,這一點您可能要問下法國駐英使館。
看看是否可以抵法後再買,或是在英國申請學生簽證時就得附上。
又,可以用網路買保險,請多多利用解悶首頁搜尋功能,或是到這裡爬文:
[url]http://roc.taiwan.free.fr/bbs/forumdisplay.php?fid=48[/url]

2.我想是可以,但是記得先在申請表(或動機信)上說明一下。

Bay2008-12-2 08:40 AM