留法台灣同學會-解悶來法國 » 旅遊事務局 » 旅遊閒磕牙 » 幫牤: I really want to go MONT ST MICHEL

頁: [1]

jchiang-fr2009-10-16 08:57 AM
幫牤: I really want to go MONT ST MICHEL

hi,
First, sorry that I can't type chinese from my laptop. (it is too hard).

I like to ask a help : how can I go to MONT ST MICHEL for one day trip ?
I call Paris tour group (chinese) but they do not have enough guest.

I will arrive Paris (from US)  on 10/24 Sat, and I like to go MONT ST MICHEL on 10/25 Sunday for one day trip.

How can I do it ? Or is there anybody like to travel to MONT ST MICHEL on 10/25 ??

Thanks,
James

Bay2009-10-16 09:36 AM
請多多利用解悶首頁搜尋功能:
[url]http://roc.taiwan.free.fr/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=22196&fpage=1&highlight=MONT%2BST%2BMICHEL[/url]
[url]http://roc.taiwan.free.fr/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=23853&fpage=1&highlight=MONT%2BST%2BMICHEL[/url]
[url]http://roc.taiwan.free.fr/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=28830&fpage=1&highlight=MONT%2BST%2BMICHEL[/url]
或是google。

yu292009-10-16 10:59 AM
你好
可以在中國人網頁"戰鬥在法國"上找旅行社
他們會幫忙湊足人數就開轎車出發
大約早上九點集合   下午七八點回到巴黎
乘車時間單趟大概是3-4個小時
當日來回的費用大約是100E 左右   (我有點忘了^^")
之前和朋友一起參加過   還不錯
希望對你有幫助^^

moitw2009-10-16 07:31 PM
有點小疑問
九點集合   下午七八點回到巴黎
單趟大概是3-4個小時
那是幾點到那裡  幾點集合回巴黎呢?
哇!感覺好像很趕....

記得島上的修道院要參觀頗久
建議最好可以規劃成兩天一夜的行程
這樣還可以去參觀附近的Saint-Malo

jchiang-fr2009-10-17 12:21 AM
Thanks friend for your help. Again, sorry about my English.

I did call "法国安赛尔旅行社", they said they are the biggest 旅行社 in Paris.
They do not have people want to go MONT ST MICHEL on 10/25. They also said all 散客 in Paris go to their company.

Does anyone know any good chinese-speaking 旅行社 in Paris ?

I arrive to Paris at Sat. 10am, and like to go somewhere else outside of Paris. I've been to Paris 2 times but all stay in the city.

I go to Paris for business, but it is very bored to be there by myself. When I go to restaurant, I feel bad just eat the food myself:-(
I had a hard time to talk to French people there because they don't reply my English. My English is not that good. My Taiwanese is the best.

Does anybody know any restaurant that is more "friendly"  and you can chat with people ? I stay near 香谢丽舍大街.

Thank you.

James

Bay2009-10-17 11:53 AM
[quote]Originally posted by [i]jchiang-fr[/i] at 2009-10-17 02:21 AM:
I had a hard time to talk to French people there because they don't reply my English. My English is not that good. My Taiwanese is the best.

Does anybody know any restaurant that is more "friendly"  and you can chat with people ? I stay near 香谢丽舍大街.... [/quote]

呃,在巴黎說"中文"或"Taiwanese"然後""restaurant that is more "friendly"  and you can chat with people",珍珠?Tea Bar? XD

基本上,不說法文,要找"restaurant that is more "friendly"  and you can chat with people",比較難。XD

rickylin2009-10-17 03:35 PM
我今年九月有去過!
可以直接從SNCF訂票!或是在SNCF櫃檯買!
但不知道當天買會比較貴嗎?!
從PARIS到MONT ST MICHEL! 4個小時左右的單程車程
先作TGV到RENNES再轉坐AUTOCAR到MONT ST MICHEL
最好是買來回票!不然會浪費很多時間在排隊!
我查了一下!
最晚一班從MONT ST MICHEL的AUTOCAR是17H25到RENNES回到PARIS是21H10!
所以也先計畫好回程時間!不然就沒有車回PARIS囉!

BON VOYAGE!:)

[[i] Last edited by rickylin on 2009-10-17 at 04:44 PM [/i]]

jchiang-fr2009-10-18 12:15 AM
Is 10/25 bad time to go ? I mean the weather is cold/rain ...etc ?

I do not have luck on 旅行社, so I am checking the train/bus and go myself.
The round trip from Paris to Rennes is about $185, (125Euro). The bus is about 10 euro one way.
So the total is about 145Euro.
Is this price okay ? Or it is too expensive because I book too late ?

kirakira2009-10-18 09:12 AM
回覆版主

hi, 這個價格是正常的,今年六月我爸媽和小弟來巴黎,我也帶他們去了一趟mont saint michel
我大概提早三週訂票價錢跟你差不多,四個人下來就花了近五百多歐,非常恐怖!
不過mont saint michel真的值得一去,我家人也都很高興我有帶他們去那裡,祝你在那邊完的開心

自己坐火車去不會很困難的,我今年六月也是在rennes轉車,
基本上到那邊下車問一下車站的人轉公車的位置在哪
而且很多人都是外來觀光客,也都是要轉公車去mont saint michel的

shun152009-10-18 02:54 PM
跟著日本人走

我上個月也是從Rennes 搭車去 Mont St. Michel, 我搭的是第一班車 9:30, 我九點鐘左右到那邊, 已經排了長長的一串日本人, 他們也都是從Paris 搭一大早的TGV 到 Rennes 然後在搭最後一班從St. Michel 開出來的巴士回到Rennes   再搭TGV 回去, 一日遊是OK 的

jchiang-fr2009-10-20 08:07 PM
Hi, I book the train. Here is the confirmation send to my email.
Does it look okay ?

Aller :         08h05        PARIS MONTPARNASSE 1 ET 2                08091        1e Classe        Dimanche 25 Octobre
                10h20        RENNES       

Retour :         20h35        RENNES                                        08218        1e Classe        Dimanche 25 Octobre
                22h40        PARIS MONTPARNASSE 1 ET 2       

Total 111 Euro.

Q: how do I take the Metro from 凱旋門 to PARIS MONTPARNASSE station ? How long will it take ?
   If I need to take the 08h05 Train, when should I leave my hotel near the 凱旋門 ?
Thank you very much....

moi2009-10-20 08:41 PM
[quote]Q: how do I take the Metro from 凱旋門 to PARIS MONTPARNASSE station ? How long will it take ?
   If I need to take the 08h05 Train, when should I leave my hotel near the 凱旋門 ?
Thank you very much....

[/quote]

2個選擇

1/從凱旋門(charles de gaulle)坐1號線(往Chateau de vincennes的方向),在concorde下車,轉12號線(往mairie d issy 方向) 在Montpanasse下車

2/從凱旋門(charles de gaulle)坐6號線(往Nation的方向),在Montpanasse下車

如果你不熟地鐵的話,請預計約40-50分鐘車程比較保險!!

Bon voyage ;-)

saxchun2009-10-20 08:59 PM
Dear James,

凱旋門is named as Charles de Gaulle Etoile Station in Paris which is on the line 1,2,6,or rer A. When you arrive to Paris, go to get a metro map, then follow the map, you will easily arrive to Charles de Gaulle Etoile. About the timing from Charles de Gaulle Etoile to Montparnasse, it depends on the days, but since you will be on the Sunday morning, I think you have to at least leaving your hotel before 7:20 to 7:30. The simplest way you amy take is getting the line 6 from Charles de Gaulle Etoile directly to Montpanasse station.

You can easily looking for paris metro map online and check every spots you need to know. also using RATP metro web-site to find how much time will you need for the transport. Internet is everything, since you are still in US, please use them often.

Finally, if you want to travel by YOURSELF without any french-speaking accompanies. My suggestion is to bring yourself a french-english dictionary with you. And try to learn some daily conversations in french before you come. English is not the only communicated language in the world.

Hope you enjoy this trip at Mont.St.-Michel. If you want to chat people who can speak Taiwanese in Paris, Zen-Zoo is a good place to go.

jchiang-fr2009-10-20 10:18 PM
Hope you enjoy this trip at Mont.St.-Michel. If you want to chat people who can speak Taiwanese in Paris, Zen-Zoo is a good place to go.

--> what is Zen-Zoo ??

Yes I will buy a English-French translator for my iphone before I go.

Thanks a lot,
James

Bay2009-10-21 06:15 AM
[quote]Originally posted by [i]jchiang-fr[/i] at 2009-10-21 12:18 AM:

--> what is Zen-Zoo ?? [/quote]

google:Zen-Zoo  paris

or take a look at 6F:

[quote]呃,在巴黎說"中文"或"Taiwanese"然後""restaurant that is more "friendly"  and you can chat with people",珍珠?Tea Bar? XD [/quote]

jchiang-fr2009-10-21 08:09 AM
原來如此, 是一家茶坊
我會找機會去瞧瞧

查看完整版本: 幫牤: I really want to go MONT ST MICHEL